Monday 18 May 2020

Some male cards

At Cardz4guyz they want a vintage card.

 I started with a plain piece of Kraft cardstock and inked it with vintage paper distress ink.
Next I found scraps of papers featuring the gold rushes in 1851, plus some other with printing and another with a train. I cut these to size and arranged them on my card with the gold nugget being a feature.
I have a male friend who lives in Ballarat where gold was discovered in 1851,starting the gold rush. This will be perfect for his birthday! My sentiment says "so many candles, so little cake".


My next is for The Male Room where the theme is in the garden.
You can't go wrong with a thank you card.
I kept it simple but it has a garden look about it.



Here's 2 more I made just for fun.


With Mother's Day and Easter being no good for card sales this year, I'm now doing Father's Day.

3 comments:

Helen said...

A great selection of cards - love them.

Thanks for joining us at Cardz 4 Guyz.

Helen x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Love the cards, the green one with the flower is a great thank you card. Thank you so much for joining us in our In the Garden challenge at The Male Room this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.

Faith The Male Room DT

Lise Mariann said...

The green card is so fresh. Love the color combination and the design. Thank you so much for joining our "In the Garden" challenge at The Male Room.

X Lise Mariann, DT