Friday 1 May 2020

May Counterfeit Kit

Our Oh Happy Day collection is filled with flowers, sunshine, and happiness. 
https://www.clubechopark.com/current-kit.html
This is the kit that has been chosen for May.


The papers are like this





So I went searching. I seldom buy florals but found a few items.

I've gone a different colour option...

Here's my kit named after a favourite drink

"Lemon, lime and bitters"


The papers on their own feature florals. I included citrus paper and a pineapple one as well.
There are some 6x6 papers as well


My embellishments are light on this month as I realised I can add what I need at the time.
Looking at the first picture you will see lace daisies, ric-rac, floral washi, cream ribbon, lime buttons plus some hexagon stickers. I added a few gold sparkly stickers I had left too.

My alphas are from American Crafts. I chose a neutral black and white set.

I also have brown and a yellow set from last month.

Our May Guest Designer is Ashley, one of those who submitted for our last DT call. She is found at https://marklandandmain.blogspot.com/

Here's our blog hop

That's all for now, happy scrapping!




6 comments:

Susanne said...

I like your take on the kit - you had me at the name. 😉

cinmfoster said...

Nice kit, Julene. Such a nice selection of papers. Have fun scrapping.
Cindy F

Tara O said...

OOOOHHH...I am interested in knowing more about your fave drink. Oh wait. We're supposed to be talking about your KIT! I like your paper and color choices a lot, especially the kraft ones. I like to scrap with kraft. I can't wait to see what you do with your kit this month!

Clair said...

Loving the colour switch for your twist on the inspiration kit!

Tina Campbell said...

Oh love your take on the kit and what an awesome name too :) A fun kit to create with this month :)

Lisa said...

Good mix of papers that will give you a wide variety of interesting mixes for different types of pages! Fun stuff