Saturday 2 May 2020

Scrap the boys



 This month the challenge at Scrap the Boys is Baby it's hot outside.
It immediately made me think of my cousins 3 grandkids including her grandson , Harry.
They were walking along a beach mid summer and had forgotten to wear their costumes. As there weren't many people around, they did "A nudie run" and swam naked.

For my layout I have used Theresa Collins Far and Away paper.


I splashed some blue mist around first, then used my sewing machine to create more interest on the background.
I've used 2 flairs, plus a wood veneer camera.
The large butterfly is from Dusty Attic.  I split into 3 then misted each layer then glued back together.


AS it is International Scrapbooking Day I decided to get a few challenges done. This is the first one.

2 comments:

Sharon Fritchman said...

Julene, I love the cute photo and the beautiful way you scrapped it. And the chipboard butterfly looks amazing! Thank you for joining us at Scrap the Boys!

Melinda Sweetman said...

Love your fun photo and your page layout 💖 Thanks for playing along with STB!