The kit for this month is
49 & Market Vintage Artistry collection
Repositional wide fabric tape, stamp set, mini-ink pad for distressing, chipboard stickers, washi stickers + full sheet, epoxy wishing bubbles & trinkets, 2 laser-cut embellishment sheets (no white edges!)
Paper: Golden Dream, Essence, Savor & Zealous, plus Bazzill cardstock in Natural & Avocado
This is my my kit which is mainly neutrals.
In fact, there are only 8 papers (a couple of duplicated ones), plus Kraft cardstock and some large doileys. There is a counterfeit paper in there plus a gorgeous Websters paper.
I actually found the clock paper I was searching for a couple of weeks ago.
To that I added some vellum both plain and a piece containing quotes, book papers, antique laces, mulberry paper, chipboard, some tabs, stickers and Darkroom door film strips with words and pictures. I also added twine plus a couple of neutral washi tapes.
It isn't a big kit but will give me something to "play with" this month.
Welcome to our Guest Designer Nikki Ihus
Here is the blog hop:
- Counterfeit Kit Challenge - http://counterfeitkitchallenge.blogspot.com/
- Guest Designer Nikki Ihus - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtPQqpo5m4m3V2v8pBvfdgw
- Cindy - https://cindyscreations-cinmfoster.blogspot.com
- Julene - http://julenebydesign.blogspot.com
- Lisa - http://lisahausmann.blogspot.com
- Leslie - http://lcsmithsaved-outofthemire.blogspot.com
- Misty - https://craftysoup.com/
- Tara - https://kryptonite72-rambles.blogspot.com
- Tina - http://tinasscrapcorner.blogspot.com