I've done 2 more layouts today using my Counterfeit kit papers.
The first is for the scraproom group using the letters in the word TEACH.
I have used T=tearing E=enamel dots A=autumn C=clear letters H=heart.
That is an old Rusty Pickle paper that I'm pleased to use.
Next is a throwback sketch
I used a spotted Basic Grey as my background. Then I added a strip of plaid in dark blue and a lighter blue figured paper (I think they're bales of cotton). Along the bottom of that I added 2 rows of border strips.
These 2 photos are of an antique doll's bed made by my grandfather in the 1920s. I recently decided to give it to a local charity to do up and sell. I used my 72 year old teddy bear as the model.
After doing the journalling I found the perfect title in a Christmas pack. My last embellishments were the 2 flais.
and a close up of my journalling.
No comments:
Post a Comment