Saturday 23 May 2020

Lasting Memories

After spending a few days making cards, I've come back to layouts again.
This one is for Lasting memories

This week's challenge is:

LM #498 - 3 Things - 
Plaids/checks/ginghams patterned paper
Hearts (can be a paper or an embellishment)
Tag(s)


I started with the centre photo and the smaller piece of patterned paper.
Next I found the co-ordinating 12x12 piece of checked paper.
I matted the photo on different coloured scraps that harmonise with the colours in the photo.
Next I discovered a smaller photo I had of the building, so made that into a tag.
The other tag was made using a picture on some patterned paper of ladies in that Era.
Both tags and the centre photo have a gold heart brad at the top.


1 comment:

Deanna said...

I love the bling elements in the background and great choice of papers for your photos! Thanks so much for joining us at Lasting Memories! ~Deanna :)