Sunday 24 May 2020

Cardz4guys and TGIF

At Cardz4guyz there is a sketch

I discovered some 7 dots elemental stickers with a sea theme. "destination unknown"
I mounted one of the round bigger stickers on navy card and cut around to form a border.
Next to that I added a smaller whale sticker.

My sentiment is also a sticker and says Work like a captain, play like a pirate.
I outlined the whale and sentiment in black pen so they stood out more.


******************************

I'm using the same background paper on this next card for TGIF.

This time I went BOLD!!!!!

I inked the paper with blue(cyan) ink.
Down the side I put a strip of arrows pointing up.
Then I used a journal card from my scrapbooking stash


There's no mistaking the purpose of this card :)

2 comments:

Becca Sadler said...

Two great cards for different purposes using the same patterned paper! Great creative challenge to give oneself!

Helen said...

Love your sketch card and the second one too - great to see two cards using the same paper.

Thanks for joining us at Cardz 4 Guyz.

Helen x