Thursday 7 May 2020

Freaky fast formula plus another

This layout is for the Freaky Fast Formula challenge on the scraproom group on Facebook.
I used older brown shades for the sepia photo, some were in my Counterfeit kit for this month.
I also added some tiny Prima flowers and brads plus some bone coloured ribbon.
I like how the outfit on the dressmaking paper matches Louisa's hat.



When I was in Arizona 3 years ago I asked Maggie could we go to Walmart as we don't have it in Australia. So off we went. We didn't see any weirdos much to my disappointment.
My daughter joked that maybe I was the weirdo!!
I used some of the aqua coloured papers plus flowers on this layout.


In hindsight I think the white alphas need inking so I'm using a pale pink just to highlight them slightly.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

That vintage photo is really awesome and the products you'Ve picked are perfect for it. The other layout is so bright and happy with the colour scheme - quite a contrast to the first!