Monday 25 May 2020

Lasting memories Week 4.

LM #499 - 3 Things -

Geometric or Icon print patterned papers
Circles
At least 3 photos

Here's the next challenge at Lasting Memories.

I chose a purple and apricot paper featuring stars. (I thought I'd never use that!)
Next I misted 3 circles using a purple mist and a circle template.
I cut 3 vellum circles and matted my photos in matching mauve paper.

After arranging photos I added strip journal words under photos and at top of circles.
I added a row of ric rac across the bottom too. I found a die cut ice cream cone and "Lovely".
The photos are from our holiday in Italy.


No idea why the white box but it might be because I copied and pasted the 3 criteria.

1 comment:

Deanna said...

Great job with the '3 Things' Challenge! I love the ice cream element! Thanks so much for joining us at Lasting Memories! ~Deanna :)