Saturday 2 May 2020

International scrapbooking day



For ISD Counterfeit kit have a mood board challenge

WE are asked to choose one themed paper plus some embellishments and make a challenge for a layout.

I looked through my multi coloured papers and found this.
It is Crate Paper "Confetti"

Next I looked at Pinterest for a layout using this paper.
The only one I found was this
I don't have a machine to do cut files so that is out of the picture.
Next I found this layout.

My challenge is to scraplift it.



My mini kit now looks like this

So armed with brads plus papers ,I started the process.
First I dribbled some red mist bottom left.
I adhered my 5 scrap pieces of paper then sewed them on my machine.
I mounted my photo on shiny red cardstock and adhered it.
I added the brads in same positions as the original layout.
The star stamps are slightly larger but still work. My title is gold alphas.





2 comments:

Tina Campbell said...

Wonderful little kit and a great challenge :) One I got to do yet :)

Lisa said...

You picked such a great layout for your inspiration that I'm determined to do it this month! You did a great job with just a few "ingredients" to make a page that's very much you but still very true to the original! Thanks for joining in with the NSD challenges :-)