Wednesday 20 May 2020

Case this sketch! and others.



At Case this sketch this is the current one.



I found one sheet of green card, so have used it on this card as my background.
The strip across and the pink oval are diecuts.
I used a black and white offcut as my background for the cream number.
Finally, I added 2 tiny brads.

I also entered it at Cute card Thursday 
                                    *********************************
Next, Is Sweet sketch Wednesday where they have 2 sketches to choose from.
I'm choosing Sketch #183.



I'm also adding this on Through the purple haze

I had a set of stickers for little boys, I think from Bo Bunny, so used some of those on here.



2 comments:

Deb said...

Amazing creations! Love how you interpreted the sketches!
Many thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday this week for our Challenge!
Debxx

Kathie said...

Very cute card, love the colours and it's a perfect little masculine card. Thanks so much for sharing your work with us over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and good luck.

Hugs
Kathie SSW2~DT