Saturday 16 May 2020

Mystical cyber crop.

Mystical scrapbooks has a cyber crop this weekend.

The first is a sketch challenge and the theme is food.



I used another citrus paper (my last) to do the right hand page of this sketch.
There are only 2 photos so the other space contains a lemon and orange wedge.
I made the lemon by using a circle then drawing segments and I used full stops from my alphas to be my pips.
The vine is from Flourish with a bling and looked good beside the photo of lemons on a tree.
I even used a stamp from the set I included in my kit. The stamp says "Love it".



Next there is a mood board


Initially, I was inspired by the colours in the unicorns, plus the swirly effect.
I used metallic shades paint by Li'l Davis as my background, then misted with purple in 2 areas.
The cannoli picture led to the rolled paper on the right hand side.
Then the layered cake with flowers on top helped me with matting using berry colours.
I found flowers in mauve, white and red so added those top left. There is also a smaller vine from the FWAB in the last layout.

Finally I added my title. The W is crooked but can't straighten it as the chipboard alpha is separating and will remain stuck on the paper. I also added a small journalling card.


No comments: