Friday 15 May 2020

Lasting Memories challenge

LM #497 - 3 Things
Striped patterned paper
Stars (can be a paper or an embellishment)
Washi Tape (if you don't have washi tape you can use ribbon or paper strips)

I've started working on the "lemon" aspect of my Counterfeit Kit.
I used the busy citrus fruit paper for this layout and borrowed my title from Tina, who did a similar layout about her husband.

I used a striped green paper strip down the left hand side.
I have used 3 purple star brads.
The yellow washi tape with flowers goes down next to the title and across the bottom of my layout.


I have no idea why there are white patches on this post.

2 comments:

denise said...

Great layout! I love this citrus paper! Thanks for playing along with Lasting Memories.
Denise DT

Deanna said...

I love your citrus patterned papers and great job with the '3 things'! Thanks so much for joining us at Lasting Memories! ~Deanna :)