Sunday 20 March 2022

Sketch Saturday and The Male Room

 I found this sketch on Sketch Saturday so made a card.






Mine is a taller slimline card to fit the envelopes I currently have. 
My sentiment just says "today". Could be for a birthday or whatever occasion is needed.
The flower bottom right is a Kaisercraft Curios (like a bubble of resin). 



At the Male Room they want animals.
I had some fox tags, so cut this one off the tag part and made it a picture to hold my 21.
 (The numbers are clearer in real life)



3 comments:

Dena J said...

Colorful fun slimline! As you say, perfect for any occasion. Thank you for joining us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge this week.

MortiCraft said...

Great combination of colours to match your fox for your second card. Thanks for playing along with The Male Room. X

Sari / Granne said...

Love the colors and layout and super cute fox on your slimline card. Thank you for playing along with The Male Room's Animal challenge. I hope to see you our new Dry embossing challenge too.