Saturday 5 March 2022

Challenge YOUrself and Lasting Memories.

 


Today I've made a layout using Counterfeit kit papers for Challenge YOUrself.

These 3 photos were taken at a family get-together There's my Mum ,an Aunt, my cousin and myself.
I've used 3 papers plus several stickers from Ruby Rock-it Arcadia set. 
There's also enamel dots,mists splattered around and a journal card tucked under the photos and a banner.
All the colours are there. I'm on the left hand photo.
These pictures were taken by my cousin's partner, so aren't as clear as I would like but as Mum and my aunt have since died, they are the only ones I have.


I'm also adding this at Lasting Memories where they want us to use lots of stickers.

4 comments:

Deanna said...

So pretty! Your background paper looks like a wallpaper! Thanks so much for your entry at Lasting Memories! :)

Sharon Fritchman said...

What a beautiful layout, Julene! I love the paper and embellishments you used and the wonderful way you used our color scheme this month! I also adore the photos! Thank you so much for joining us at Challenge YOUrself! We are all very happy that you did!

Sandy Ross said...

Fabulous layout, love the colour choices and the way you used stickers for our challenge! Thanks for playing along with us at Lasting Memories Layout Challenges!

Tracy P said...

It all came together so nicely. I love how you used more than one photo. Great design. Thank you for joining in with us at Challenge YOUrself.