Sunday 6 March 2022

2 yellow cards

 I've made 2 cards using yellow.

Both feature the same Kaiser craft paper Paisley Days collection.

The first features 3 sun wood veneers which are painted gold and the word smile which is glued on top of the central sun. I also used yellow and orange ribbon on this. Very sunny and bright!


On the second I used some yellow cardstock and alphas ,plus 3 sheep jumping over fences. I've put the word hello as my sentiment.


This is my entry for Alphabet challenge blog.  It will be an Easter card for my nephews.

3 comments:

Deborah Wheeler said...

Such a pretty floral paper Julene. Thanks for joining us at the Alphabet Challenge. Deborah DT

cheiro urgia said...

You've created two very pretty spring cards, I love the delicate flower pattern and how different the same paper looks with a different layout. I couldn't possibly decide which I like best, because they both radiate such positive energy, happiness, and joy. I'm sure they'll also bring joy to whomever will receive them. Thanks for joining the Alphabet challenge.

Hugs, Veronika

Melanie Hungerford said...

Great use of that yellow floral paper for two different cards, I love those cute little sheep! Thanks for joining us at the Alphabet Challenge.