Monday 21 March 2022

613 Avenue creates and Path of Positivity.

 


I've made this card for 613 Avenue Creates.

They gave us this colour palette and we are asked to use succulents.


The closest I could find was this yukka. So I put that on my card.


***********************************************************************************

At Path of Positivity we are asked to celebrate something special about our childhood.

One of the biggest memories for me is my parents fostering a love of books and stimulating my imagination. I poured over my childhood books and when it came time to get rid of them, I kept some of those memories. 

I've had in my stash a picture of a gypsy caravan with fairies and pixies driving. Around it are several animals. I also had this stamp so cut out the 2 frogs or toads and made this card using the pictures.


At least these 2 pictures can go on to make someone else happy! 


4 comments:

ScrappyHorses said...

Oh my, what a wonderful remembrance from your childhood! My sister and I loved books and she still has a few; I know how special they can be! Thanks so much for sharing your lovely card and story with us at Path of Positivity! ~Katrina

Jackie C said...

Beautiful take on our challenge!
So glad you have posted this to us at 613 Avenue Create.
Please come back again!
The best of luck with your entry.
Jackie, DT member at 613 xx

Judy McKay said...

Very pretty card. Love your design.
Thank you for joining us at 613 Avenue Crate this week. Hope to see you back here again soon. Judy DT

Suze said...

Lovely card inspired by your childhood memories. I also had a love of books as a child and it has carried on to adulthood. Thank you for entering the Something Special About Your Childhood Challenge at Path of Positivity.