Wednesday 9 March 2022

Lets get sketchy and Kraft Plus.

 I'm combining a sketch challenge and a theme challenge here.

Firstly at Let's get sketchy there is this.

They have started up again and in fact used a sketch I've done previously on their site.


I basically followed this as close as I could.

Kraft plus want us to use frames.



I found some vellum frames someone sent me so have decided to use those.
There are 3 of those on here plus one cardstock frame. I layered up other papers and shaped items from my kit including a cloud,a large bracket, 3 sticker tags and a chipboard strip. Also 2 enamel dots.
I finished off 3 packets of stuff on here so I AM using my scraps! LOL
I've also splashed around some purple mist drops. 







9 comments:

Maud's Creations said...

Love your take on the Sketch Julene, Don't you get a satisfied feeling when you use up some of that old stash, thanks for joining us this month Lets Get Sketchy , we hope to see you again next month ..DT Maureen Wood

Brenshevia said...

Thanks so much for playing along. Wonderful take on the sketch!

Caroline Rundby said...

Love your take on the sketch! It is beautiful!

Monique Nicole Fox said...

Cute layout. Thanks for playing along with us at LGS. 😁😀

Monique Nicole Fox said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tammy Folk said...

What an amazing take on the sketch! I love it!! Thank you soooo much for playing along with us this month @ Let's Get Sketchy!

Chieko said...


Beautiful layout! Thank you so much for joining us in the LGS.
 from Chieko

Toni Herron said...

Beautiful layout! Thanks so much for joining us at Let's Get Sketchy - DT Toni

The Paper Trail said...

I love your take on the layout. Great message as well; I need to take note! Thanks for playing along with us at LGS. :)