Saturday 12 March 2022

CKC challenge #1

 Our challenge this month is to embrace the mess, life unfiltered. Show your life as it really is behind the scenes. Find the beauty behind the mess.

I don't know about the last part but this layout shows typical me.

3 books on the go,often reading more than one at once, (hence 2 bookmarks) ,my glasses and also a puzzle magazine. I like word puzzles mainly. You could say I'm a typical librarian! The only thing missing is a cup of tea and a cat. LOL.


I used Prima paper "Bloom ......?" I've forgotten the range and can't find it online. plus the yellow floral is Kaisercraft Paisley Days collection.

I've used offcuts of a book paper and an old K & Co. paper, plus the 2 bingo cards and some stickers. My alphas are Jillybean soup  Grandmas Lima bean soup. I tore the papers and curled top and bottom then inked using "old paper" distress ink.

Hope you like it! 

No comments: