Monday 7 March 2022

Li'l red wagon and TSOT

 At Li'l red wagon they have a B challenge.

I've used another scrap offcut from my Counterfeit Kit on this card.

I then added a sentiment from Kaisercrat plus a butterfly which was cut from an old picture dictionary I owned as a child.


Next is a card for Try stamping on Tuesday



I went tropical with this one since the boy it is for loves surfing and goes to Bali often for holidays. A friend wants it for her son.


I've tried to use shades of green but there's other colours there too.

4 comments:

Kate said...

Such a pretty card! The butterfly is gorgeous and your paper is just right behind it!

Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon this week!

Kate
Small Bits of Paper

Denise Willerton said...

Such a great card following the sketch Julene ~ I love all different Design Paper you used in your creation ~ thank you for joining us at TSOT ~ Denise

Heather said...

Wow, Julene, that is such beautiful tropical paper! Love the colors and patterns together, and so perfect for a Balinese birthday! Thanks so much for playing at Try Stampin' on Tuesday!

Donna Scholz said...

Julene, welcome to Try Stampin' on Tuesday for our "shades of green" sketch challenge! You indeed used several shades of green, but I love the reddish tropical flowers that snuck in, too! Right now here in Idaho in USA, it's only 38F outside, and it snowed a bit, too! Your card makes me dream of warm summer days and the beauty of abundant flowers everywhere. Thank you so much for sharing your card and creative talents with us at TSOT!!! -Donna