Monday 28 March 2022

Double Trouble challenges and Simon Says

 At Double Trouble challenges they want white with one colour. 

I've chosen "opera pink" as my one colour and used a versatile flower stamp I have owned for years.

My cardstock is shiny so it takes longer for the ink to dry,but I like the effect.

I also used up some alphas in a matching colour, for my sentiment.


The dirty marks are on my scanner ,not the card.


Next I have made a card for Simon says stamp where the emphasis is on recycling.


I started with 2 lots of packaging, one was from a Fancy Pants mini book and the other was Kaisercraft flowers.

Next I used a cream paper from the centre of a scrapbook album plastic sleeve.I stamped it with "memories" stamp then coloured over it with "Old Paper" distress ink.

I used a ticket shape again cut from packaging,(Maggie Holmes) and used a chipboard oval shape. The tiny sheep was cut from an old Easter card. The other 2 items are from Cosmo Cricket. The black tassel came from a bra I bought,it was on the packaging tag.


I haven't put a sentiment on it yet as I'm not sure how I will use it.


4 comments:

Suzanne Reynolds said...

The pink floral is so pretty and love the simplicity of your CAS card. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble.

Donna Scholz said...

Jolene, thank you for playing along with us at Double Trpubl Wed for our "Less is More" challenge! Love your choice of pink for your focal color!! -Donna

Suzanne H said...

I can see why that is one of your favorite stamps. I love your color choice too. Thanks for sharing at Double Trouble Less is More - Crazy Cousin Suzanne

Melanie R said...

Fabulous "less is more" card, Jolene! Thank you for playing along with us at Double Trouble Challenge #106.