Thursday 10 March 2022

Mystical Scrapbooking and Lasting Memories

 




This is the mood board at Mystical scrapbooking which ties in nicely with 2 papers in my kit.
One is the teal colour and the other is stripes with pink, teal and green.

Lasting Memories asks us to use trims-ribbon,twine,washi tape or paper strips.

I had a wide pale blue embossed ribbon in my kit that I wanted to use, so pulled it out plus a pink grossgrain ribbon as well.

I've also used 2 x 2 strips of washi behind my photo instead of matting it.The embellishments are from Kaisercraft and were in my kit. 

My alphas are brighter and I used the date instead of words.



And here's the other half of the story! I did this layout 10 years ago. Totally different style.













2 comments:

Deanna said...

So pretty and love the flowers! Thanks so much for joining us at Lasting Memories! :)

Sandy Ross said...

Great use of the ribbon and washi! Thanks for playing along with us at Lasting Memories Layout Challenges!