Thursday 17 March 2022

Lasting Memories -Punches,dies and ephemera.

 Here's another layout for Lasting Memories.

This time they want punches,dies and or ephemera.



On this layout I have used 7 corner tabs punched. The original machine cuts one side longer than the other so I trimmed them to make them even. 4 are around the photos and 3 are down the side. I chose Christmas colours for those. The 3 small pictures top left are cut from a Darkroom Door filmstrip.Also on here is my title (ephemera ) I cut from an old Christmas card.

2 comments:

Deanna said...

Love how you used the corners tabs in different ways. Thanks so much for joining us at Lasting Memories! :)

Sandy Ross said...

Great Christmas layout! Fabulous use of the corner tabs! Thanks for playing along with us at Lasting Memories Layout Challenges!