Friday 11 March 2022

2 card challenges

 I'm not very well today so I'm making a few cards to help pass the time.

The first is for Crafty Gals corner where they want us to add a flower.

I recently bought some big flowers in a sale ,so used a bright green one on this get well card.

My sentiment can apply to a variety of illnesses.




Next is Freshly made sketches


I've made a smaller size card somewhere between a gift card and normal size.

My sentiment means it covers a variety of uses.


My scanner won't work so had to photograph these. Here's a group of 3.



3 comments:

Jen Brum said...

What a lovely set of cards! Love that pretty flower and background paper! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

Jacquie Southas said...

Terrific cards in great color palettes! Thanks for playing along with us at FMS this week.

Linda Callahan said...

Your trio of cards is lovely! Glad you shared one at FMS!