Friday 31 July 2020

Animal friends challenge plus cardz4guyz

At Animal friends challenge there is a fish,whales or dolphins challenge.
I've had some 2 crafty chipboard fish in my drawer for quite a while, so I have painted them blue.
One has been used on this thank you card which would work for either male or female.

I'm sending this to friends with whom I stayed recently.
(The dirty mark is on the scanner, not on the card)

My next card is for Cardz4guyz ,where they want a get well card.
I kept it simple and used muted blues and browns.


3 comments:

Dreja said...

Phantastisch! Vielen lieben Dank für deine Teilnahme bei den Animal Friends.
LG Dreja

Dawn Phillips said...

Those colours are really lovely on a male get well card. Thanks for joining us at Cardz4guyz. Love Dawn x

Julie B said...

The colours you chose for the get well card are cool and comforting and great for a masculine card.
TFS at Cardz4Guyz. :)