Thursday 16 July 2020

Lasting Memories.



Here's the newest sketch at Lasting Memories..
I'm using more of the same papers I used on yesterday's layout "Cute" and making a double.

I started with a white background to keep the neutrals look.
I then chose brown cardstock as my backround for the grid.
My 2 photos are both portrait and slightly different sizes so I manoevered the strips around to suit them and my title card.
The basic idea is the same just in different positions.
My bottom tag has twine. It was cut off on the scanner.The gingham ribbon top right adds another texture to the look.


2 comments:

Deanna said...

Wonderful work with the sketch and great monochromatic page! Thanks so much for joining us at Lasting Memories! ~Deanna :)

Lauren said...

Beautiful layout! I love your take on the sketch. Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories!
Lauren