Wednesday 1 July 2020

July Counterfeit Kit

July's kit is from Sahin Designs.




Here's the kit





Here's my kit  "Tuxedo"

 I started by duplicating the papers as close as I could.




There a some small differences but basically very similar.

I then added another group of papers including an embossed one plus some vellum.
The butterflies and music are incomplete sheets.


Next I gathered my cards in black and white


 Then some ribbons , washi tape and lace


So here are all my embellishments together. Small bits of silver and gold in there too.


At the last minute I added these random neutral items that might come in use on cards or layouts.


I've no idea about alphas yet . I will add that as I go along. Probably black or white

Welcome top our guest designer, Jess.


Now here's the blog hop.


Counterfeit Kit Challenge - http://counterfeitkitchallenge.blogspot.com/

Guest Designer Jess - https://jessclairecreates.wordpress.com/ (Welcome Jess)


Julene - http://julenebydesign.blogspot.com/ (You are here)







Enjoy your July kit. It is a great chance to add your own twist.

                    
                                            Thanks for looking, stay safe, Julene

7 comments:

Clair said...

Oh, Julene! I knew that you would have a beautiful kit! I love the collection that you have curated and all of those little metallic hints! I can't wait to see what you create with this loveliness! x

Tara O said...

This is a gorgeous kit, Julene! You have quite a cute little collection to play with this month!

cinmfoster said...

Beautiful kit. Great idea to include metallic. Have fun
Cindy F

Tina Campbell said...

Lovely kit :) I knew this would be right up your scrappy alley :) Love that you added ribbon as you did, shoot didn't think to add that, might have to sneak some in :)

Susanne said...

Oooo, lots of good stuff there. I especially like the black chalkboard/hand lettered cards. Enjoy!

LCSmithSAVED said...

You got some FAB shots of your kit this month! It may be my fave - as has been said, the hits of metallic is genius. Loved the book page & random bits added in at the end.

Becca Sadler said...

Julene: Your TUXEDO kit is absolutely wonderful!!! Fantastic patterns and accents!!! Looking forward to seeing your terrific layouts!