Wednesday 15 July 2020

Daring Cardmakers and Tuesday taggers.

Daring cardmakers has a spots and stripes challenge this time.
I've found a couple of small pictures from an old book I owned as a child.
As I'm making small children's cards today, I used one on here.
The spotted section is washi tape.



Next, I have made 2 tags with the theme of sewing for Tuesday Taggers.
They have asked for book paper, so I started with that then misted in purple.
After that dried,  I added various toppings such as buttons, a transparency saying "Made with love" and a few sewing die cuts that came in a packet.
I'm not adding ribbon as these may end up on a card with a brad.


3 comments:

Kathy said...

Love how you've used the washi tape, I never know what to do with it!
Thank you for sharing your card with
The Daring Cardmakers this week

pearshapedcrafting said...

I love your two tags! Love how you coloured the book text! They will make excellent card toppers! Your card is lovely too, get way to use your childhood book! Thank you so much for joining us at Try It On Tuesday! Chrisx

Valerie-Jael said...

Your tags are really lovely. Thanks for joining us at TIOT. Have a great week, Valerie