Thursday 2 July 2020

Lasting memories



Lasting Memories has started the month with a 3 photo sketch, see above.

I'm diving into my new Counterfeit kit with this sketch.
I used a grey background with a musical patterned paper.My photos are too big so you can barely see it. The title and tag are one as it suited my theme. (My daughter and I like looking in Antique shops).
In this case we called in for lunch (my sub title).
I doodled some branches behind my flowers and used a gingham ribbon across the bottom.





3 comments:

Deanna said...

Great take on the sketch and I like how that background paper really lets the photos shine! Thanks so much for joining us at Lasting Memories! ~Deanna :)

Connie Can Crop said...

What a great layout! Looks like a great place to have lunch too! Thanks for joining us! Good luck! DT Connie

Lauren said...

Beautiful layout! I love your take on the sketch. Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories!
Lauren