Friday 17 July 2020

Challenge Yourself and CSI



I'm combining this challenge with CSI this morning.



I enjoyed making this layout and have used quite a few things I had laying around.
I found an old Bella striped paper plus another that looked like slices of oranges. Almost covered up with the pennant. I used a textured white paper which has a flocked pattern. I used a drinking straw.
I used jewels (rhinestones). The bottom label is an old Jillybean soup label.
I made a banner using twine and offcuts of an old pattern paper.
I used yellow vellum as my matting square.
My photo is of myself in Capri, which immediately made me think of the lemoncella.




9 comments:

Sharon Fritchman said...

Absolutely beautiful photo and page, Julene! I love the colors and your take on the sketch. Thank you so much for joining us at Challenge YOUrself this month. We are very happy that you did!

Cook Scrap Craft said...

I like how you incorporated the straw! I've never been to Capri, but it looks beautiful in your photo! Thanks for joining in this month at Challenge YOUrself!

ÅsaJ said...

Such a lovely interpret of the sketch! Thanks for joining Challenge YOUrself! Hugs Åsa

Maya Yang said...

Julene, this is a nice take on the sketch challenge! Thank you so much for joining us again at Challenge YOUrself!

Tracy P said...

Great take on the sketch! Love the color combo, it really pops your photo. Thanks for joining in with us at Challenge YOUrself.

Lisa-Marie | Scrap Paper Scissors said...

Aw this is so pretty and fresh! I love your addition of the paper straw!
Thanks for joining us at Challenge YOUrself!

Kim said...

I love your take on the sketch!! Thank you for joining Challenge YOUrself!

Sherri Caramico said...

Beautiful take on the challenge - Love your choice of patterns and colors!- Thanks for playing along with us at the Challenge YOUrself Blog!

Lauren said...

Beautiful layout! I love these colors. Thank you for joining us at Challenge YOUrself!
Lauren