Wednesday 15 July 2020

Sketches in thyme

One thing about cold rainy weather, you get a lot of scrapping done.
This layout is for sketches in thyme where this is the sketch



As mine is a masculine layout, I went without the flowers. I would have like an axe or log of wood but couldn't find anything suitable.
I'm pleased because there a quite a few smaller scraps on this layout and I finally used all the vellum!
(It is on my mats). I took my colours from the photos so stuck with neutrals.


It is named "cute" because the friend in the photo was pretending he was an early settler standing at the front of his shack. He fitted the bill.

2 comments:

Eli said...

I like the simplicity of this page, you have perfectly recalled the colors of the photos with the papers. Thanks for stopping by on the Sketches in Thyme blog.

Rosie said...

Cute title and nice work with the sketch! Thanks for joining us at Sketches In Thyme :)