Friday 31 July 2020

Li'l red wagon.and cupcake challenge.

At Li'l red wagon they want us to create your own background.

I started by misting with both red and turquoise which gave me a mottleed background. I then made a collage of fabric flower,glittery silhouette, buttons, pictures all on a theme.
I punched the oval and put personailty plus as my sentiment.
This is a birthday card for my cousin.



At Cupcake Inspirations they have asked for blue,yellow and white.



I've chosen a bee themed card for this challenge.


4 comments:

sue t. said...

It is a beeeee-utiful card! Thanks for playing along at Cupcake Inspiration!

Brenda said...

Both cards are wonderful! I can just imagine how beautiful the shine is on your first card IRL. Thanks so much for joining us at Little Red Wagon Challenge this week!

Brenda said...

Both cards are wonderful! I can just imagine how beautiful the shine is on your first card IRL. Thanks so much for joining us at Little Red Wagon Challenge this week!

Indy's Designs said...

What a fun way to use the challenge colors at Cupcake Inspirations! So glad you shared with us!
Hugs,
Debbie