Saturday 11 July 2020

Mystical inspiration challenge.

I've chosen this sketch from Pinterest to complete my first layout for Mystical's cyber crop.

The colours are Christmas,but I chose to do a non christmas layout using red and grey, mainly with a smaller touch of green. The photo was taken at a friend's farm and personifies peace to me.
Hence the title "Jackpot".
I layered gingham paper, vellum, doiley, plus double matted. The strips at the bottom also have a farm feel.
I drizzled mist on the background too.

 I made a cluster using a flower from my Counterfeit kit. plus small Prima flowers and grey buttons.
The 2 hearts are from my kit also.

Next I added a hat die cut and punched a flower to put on it to look more farm like. It went in top corner. There are also clouds at the top of the layout from my kit.


Now here's my layout. I'm happy with the overall look of this.



1 comment:

Donna said...

Wonderful page Julene! Great title, I can see why you picked it!