Sunday 12 July 2020

Clean and Simple on Sunday

At CAS on Friday or Clean and Simple on Sunday (?) they have anything but white challenge.

I used Kraft cardstock on this card, plus a big flower stamp. After the ink dried, I painted a few of the petals on each flower with yellow acrylic paint.


It is a bright cheerful card so could be used for a variety of purposes.
                                                    ***********************************
Next, I made a card for Allsorts challenge where we are asked for something starting with B.

I had a birdcage die cut so used that.
I've also added a few small flowers plus my small sentiment which says "All the good things".
It could be a birthday card or again,general wishes card.




4 comments:

Kerry Parkinson said...

I love cards that are versatile enough to be used for different occasions! Thanks for joining us at CAS on Friday for our Anything but White challenge. Cheers, Kerry

Wendy L said...

Lovely card for our B challenge, thank you for joining us at Allsorts, xxxx

Mervi said...

Thank you for sharing your lovely card at Allsorts;-))m

Mummylade said...

Really sweet! Thank you for entering our challenge at Allsorts with your creation.