Saturday 1 August 2020

August Counterfeit kit

Our inspiration kit this month is from Hip Kit Club.

https://www.hipkitclub.net/august-2019



Here's an unboxing video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0TxVAOnIFMI&fbclid=IwAR1X9YHYZGDmH7WT1kuqBRYfzRExclozUsss95VaZ-rvG4fYQ1PVNle-wGY


After searching high and low for a similar kit, I've come up with this.
There's no yellow as in original papers so it is a cooler toned kit.
I'm running with what I have, so my kit is

                                                       COOL RUNNINGS



I've gone more for matching patterns instead of  exact colours, but the essence of the original kit's there 

Here's my papers


                                           and a closer view of my embellishments.

I'm trying to use up alphas I already have, hence the pale pink Kaisercraft alphas 
I might add more as needed.

A big hearty welcome to Gina Mc Cleod our guest designer.
Here's the blog hop.

That's it for this month. Enjoy making and using your kit.


                                                              JULENE


8 comments:

Tina Campbell said...

Oh I like your kit and a great way to come up with the mane too :) good to see the multicolor one too and I'm trying to use up alphas too. Great nod to the mushrooms

cinmfoster said...

Love the addition of the brighter blue. Great kit Julene, have fun scrapping.

Tara O said...

Love your cooler tones! I really struggled to find that cool lavender in my stash. :( Great kit this month!

LCSmithSAVED said...

I feel like we have sister kits this month! You managed to hit the gist of the patterns & color, but my fave is how you came up with your kit name :D

Clair said...

Beautiful colours and patterns in your kit this month lovely lady - and those little lacy flowers are so cute!

Tracey said...

Very nice kit. I laughed at the name of your kit .... now I will have to go and watch the movie again. :)

Susanne said...

Nicely done, there is a more mellow richness to your kit than the inspiration one, that makes me like it even more. Enjoy!

Debbie said...

clever name