Wednesday 5 August 2020

Country view challenges and Cupcake inspirations.

At Country View challenges they have a sea themed challenge and at Cupcake inspirations, there is a similar theme.
THE SEA



Using a navy Kaisercraft paper from the Journey collection as my background ,I mounted my 4 photos on another blue paper. Next I added the yellow band which says If you want to know how much I love you, count all the waves in the sea.I also added a tag saying Chasing my travel dreams.
My title is from a pack of die cuts. Hello matched so I used it.With the word DOLPHNS , I used a variety of left over letters.
Lastly I added some seashell brads and a wood veneer camera.


3 comments:

Kim Heggins said...

Wonderful layout....love your gorgeous photos!! Thank you so much for taking the time to play along with us at Cupcake Inspirations!

Miriam said...

Wonderful project - thank you for joining in with the Country View Crafts challenge.

Катерина Pioniya said...

Great layout! Thank you for joining us at {Cupcake Inspirations} Challenge - Pioniya, DT