Sunday 9 August 2020

ABC Christmas Challenge and Christmas card throwdown.

My first Christmas card for the year is for ABC Christmas challenge.

They asked for 'P is for Pine Trees, Q is for Quiet & R is for Robins'.
I chose P is for Pine tree.



The silver sparkly card has pine cones on it so I layered that first.
Next I found a small picture of a Christmas tree and layered that on top.
I added the ribbon and my sentiment.


Next I have made a card for Christmas card throwdown,where there's a colour challenge.



First I made a tag using different washi tapes then added it to my card.



2 comments:

Rosmarie said...

Beautiful card and a very clever way to use the color sheme! Thank you so much for playing along with us at 52CCT this week. Rosi x

Helen said...

Fabulous card - love the little tag too!
Thanks so much for playing with us at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
Helen x