Sunday 23 August 2020

Country view and Sparkles challenges

Papercraft Challenges wants animals.
Country view challenges has "I do like to be beside the seaside"

With that in mind I made this card.
It features a pelican and qualifies for the beach theme as well.
It is an all purpose card which I know will be used.



My second card on a similar theme is for Sparkles challenge where they want us to use 3 different patterned papers.

On this card I used the same background paper and added 2 strips,one woodgrain and one geometric.
I have used another Darkroom Door picture and some hessian ribbon plus a quote.
Several of my friends are librarians so this card will definitely be used.
There is a tiny strip of a 4th patterned paper as well.


5 comments:

dorsetdawndesigns said...

Great use of the patterned paper, such a peaceful card. Thanks for joining in our challenge at Sparkles Monthly Dawn S DT

Dawn Phillips said...

Love those papers and the picture but that sentiment is so me. I love it. Love Dawn x

Dawn Phillips said...

I also meant to say Thanks for joining my challenge at Sparkles Monthly. Love Dawn x

Rachelle Oltean said...

I love the vintage collage-feel of these two cards! The beach theme and chosen images are perfect with your pattern paper! These are truly lovely! Thanks so much for joining us for the Sparkles Monthly Challenge and hope to see your work again in our gallery!
Rachelle - DT : )

Stempelomi said...

so lovely! Thanks for joining us at papercraft-challenges.