Thursday 20 August 2020

Colour Throwdown and Little Red wagon



I'm trying to use up the purples in my Counterfeit kit plus 2 large navy flowers also in the kit.
This challenge at Colour throwdown gave me the opportunity.
I started with a pale lavender then layered a chevron paper in brighter purple/lilac colour.
I painted the centre and petals of my flower and adhered it to the backing with a purple star brad.
My sentiment says Sending hugs which covers a plethora of purposes.



At Little Red Wagon the theme is use a stencil on your card.
With mine I inked through a clock stencil and again used mauves and purple tones.
It could be a birthday card or just to get in touch generally.



3 comments:

Doni High said...

Like the colors ...and the clock stencil is pretty cool! Thanks for sharing with us at Little Red Wagon this week. :)

Broni said...

Pretty way to use the colors! Thanks for sharing with us at the Color Throwdown this week!

Lori said...

What a great idea to paint the flower! Thanks for joining us for this week's Color Throwdown!