Sunday 27 February 2022

Tic tac toe challenges and Li'l Red wagon.

 



Here's the grid at Tic tac toe challenges

I've gone down the middle column. The hexagon paper is Fancy Pants I think. The white flocked paper is Christina Re. I finished up a set of alphas with the word Joy. My spring flowers are from Kaisercrat and my ribbon bow I tied myself then glued to the card.

I can visualise this for any happy occasion such as birthday, new house, exam passing, etc.

Another general card featuring the word "Now" has been made for Li'l red wagon. 

They want stitching. Another chance to use that old embroidery cotton!

I reversed the background paper and cut a strip to adhere on the left hand side. I stitched in place using yellow cotton. Next I tucked a half a large flower under the strip and added a brad. I used the Xyron to attach the sentiment.  (Another set of alphas used up!). 

This card has been about using small leftovers. :) 



3 comments:

Vicky Hayes said...

Two lovely cards Julene! I especially like the spring colours on the first with that beautiful paper and gorgeous flowers. Thank you for playing with my board at the Tic Tac Toe challenge this week! Vicky x

Brenda said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brenda said...

Juleen, your attention to detail makes your beautiful card perfect for our challenge. That said, both cards are beautiful. Thanks so much for joining us over at Little Red Wagon this week!