Tuesday 15 February 2022

Lasting Memories 2 photo sketch challenge

 


This is the sketch at Lasting Memories.

My photos are rustic and also much bigger, so I put my own spin on this using layers and torn papers. There are 2 photos and a big circle, which in my case is on the right (so I flipped the sketch).

Using Kaisercraft's heirloom collection, I used 2 papers,one as my background, the second torn and inked to look old. I layered it across the other. Next I painted through a clock mask to get my circle. I liked that effect so much I did a second clock on the left of the photos.

I stamped smaller clock faces also layered those and added 2 twine circles. Instead of a tag I used wood veneer frame at the bottom.At the top I added a wood veneer "smile" inside a torn piece.



3 comments:

Deanna said...

Loving all the torn edges! Thanks so much for joining us at Lasting Memories! :)

Sandy Ross said...

Perfect title for your layout! Wonderful touches to bring out the rustic feel! Great use of the sketch! Thanks for playing along with us at Lasting Memories Layout Challenges!

Maud's Creations said...

Great Take on the Sketch Julene, Love the rustic pieces and the torn edges. Thanks for joining us this week at Lasting Memories Scrapbook Challenges