Saturday 26 February 2022

As you like it challenge.

 Another card this time for As you like it challenge where they want to know what occasion we like making cards for. 

I've always enjoyed making baby cards. They're a happy celebration of a new life.


On this one I used a border punch down the right hand side and adhered the cardstock so that it just overlaps the background paper. My sentiment stands out and I added a few enamel dots to highlight it.


********************************************************************************

Two card challenges had a similar colour palette so I decided to combine them.

Fusion card challenge is the above one.


The 2nd one is for Through the purple Haze.

I started with a dark teal cardstock which has a shimmery finish. I found matching patterned paper.
I do not own circle punches so hand cut 2 circles in orange then 2 smaller in yellow/gold.
On these I stamped a bird image from Kaisercraft.
I've added a maroon coloured heart as an extra embellishment.

The card "strobed" in the scanner,it is greener than it looks here. 





4 comments:

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous Baby boy card.
Thank you so much for joining in with our challenge this fortnight at As You Like It..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Linda Callahan said...

Cute cards! So glad you shared one at Fusion!

Zw@@n said...

Cute baby card, Julene. Thank you for joining us at As You Like It. xx Wilma

Claudia Martins said...

t's very cute!! Thank you for entering our Challenge in Through The Purple Haze. Claudia Martins DT/Coordinator.