Sunday 20 February 2022

The dream factory and Crazy critters.

 The Dream Factory has a bugs challenge.

I've used vellum as my background then a large sentiment with flowers. My bugs are the washi tape butterflies I have added top and bottom.


At Critter crazy challenges they of course wanted a critter.

I'm using a penguin on this card. I layered up some yellow toned scraps and wound embroidery cotton around the rectangle for texture. I tucked the bottom of the circle featuring the penguin into the cotton. To me it looks like a straw nest. (over active imagination,maybe).

I've made it a birthday card for a 6 year old. 



4 comments:

Deanne Saunders said...

Beautiful cards!!!

papierelle said...

Beautiful summer card. I'm already looking forward to it again when the flowers bloom and the butterflies fly. Glad you joined us at the Dream Factory. Gundi

creationsnz said...

Looks like you've been having fun creating. Love those layers on your penguin, what a great card for our challenge. So glad you shared with us at Critter Crazy, come back soon. CarolG

Doris Klein said...

Fab make with great colours

Thanks for playing along with our Challenge at Critter Crazy and good luck!

Hugs and please come back soon!
Doris
Kleido’s BastelStüble
*Owner* Do-Al(l) Kreatives
*Owner*Critter Crazy Challenges
*List Manager* Challenges for Days
*DT* Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2