Wednesday 23 February 2022

Paper minutes and Cardz 4 Galz

 At Paper Minutes they want a card for a man.

I went very formal and used black and white. 

The 2 background papers are textural. velvet flock and an embossed stone pattern. It feels lovely on the fingertips.

I made a tag using a sticker then a photo of Sydney Harbour Bridge from Darkroom Door. The sentiment is also from Darkroom Door. The silver brad goes with the flocked paper.


This could be used as a retirement card or to send to someone in another state or country.


At Cardz 4 galz I've made a Kraft card using mixed media.


I misted using green through a mask of a brick wall. Next I painted a chipboard bicycle in yellow.
The sentiment was a dymo word stencil.
It's very mixed media but I enjoy that occasionally.


2 comments:

Dawn Phillips said...

These are lovely. I love the texture on the first one and the simplicity of the second. Thanks for joining us at Cardz4galz. Love Dawn x

Lynda said...

Great use of Kraft for our challenge - a very whimsical look. Thank you for joining us at Cardz 4 Galz xx Lynda/Loopyloo DT