Tuesday 1 February 2022

Atlantic Hearts challenge and other cards

 During February I plan on catching up with using bits and pieces from my stash.We tend to accumulate "stuff" that somehow we never use.

An example is some baby die cuts. I think I won them on a challenge site.



At Atlantic Hearts challenge there is this sketch.



and my take on it.


Also I made these 3 cards to use all the diecuts.



I'm doing the mini kit for February for Counterfeit kits. This will appear here on 6th.


7 comments:

Allisa said...

Super cute card. The bitty bow is perfect for a baby card. Thanks for playing with us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge!

Willa Jean said...

Love these cards! Great job!

Dena J said...

Beautiful use of the sketch for your baby card. The colors are so soft and sweet. A dainty card. Thank you for sharing with us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge this week.

pssmitty papercrafts said...

Very sweet! Sure to bring a smile!
Thanks for sharing with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge
Patty S, Design Team

Anna said...

What a pretty card. I especially love the cute little bib image. Thank you for joining us at the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge and hope you can join us again soon!.
Anna, Design Team

foleysfriend said...

Those die cuts are adorable. I like your take on our sketch. Like the texture achieved with the embossing folder. Thanks for joining us at Die Cut Divas.

sue n.

Brandi said...

The bib is adorable and perfect for the sketch, I love that scalloped border as well, so sweet and dainty, perfect for a baby girl! Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

Brandi R.
DT member AHSC
crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca