Wednesday 9 February 2022

Lasting Memories

 2 photo layout is based on this sketch at Lasting memories.


I've used a variety of patterned papers on my layout. The squares don't exactly match the original but it was to use what I had.

The background paper was good because it was a grid.My photos are in a different arrangement because I couldn't trim the lower photo so put the smaller one on top. Similarly my journaling had to move left to fit in the space.



The statue of Nike was at the Louvre placed right at the top of the main staircase. We visited in 2009.

3 comments:

Maud's Creations said...

Julene, love your background page and your fun holiday snaps , great take on the sketch. Thanks for joining in this week at Lasting Memories

Sandy Ross said...

Love your take on the sketch! Feels good to use up those scraps! Thanks for playing along with us at Lasting Memories Layout Challenges!

Deanna said...

It's a wonderful take on the sketch and love the arrows! Thanks so much for joining us at Lasting Memories! :)