Saturday 19 February 2022

Daring Cardmakers

 The challenge at Daring Cardmakers is "time".

I've decided to cover a notebook I had here. Found a background paper using clocks and time so started there. I  misted the chipboard pennant in turquoise. Over that I stamped using a clock face stamp I've had for years on the chipboard.

Next I cut up an old doiley in half and added 2 old safety pins. The angel pendant is a final touch.

I think it looks ok. I have been writing daily totals for Covid numbers so the notebook will be used for that.  An open view...



Here's a close up of the front cover only


I'm also entering this at The Male Room where clocks are the theme.

3 comments:

AndrejaM said...

Beautiful card! Thanks for playing at
The Male Room challange.

Andreja said...

What a fantastic page you made :-)) I like all your clocks.
Thanks for playing with us at TheMaleRoom this time!

Goga said...

Beautiful card! Thanks for playing with clocks at
The Male Room challange. Goga