Friday 11 February 2022

Crafty Girl's corner and others.

 I've made another card from my Stash Bash kit.

It is for a male on Valentines Day or it could be anniversary card too.


I've used the background striped paper plus the printed top paper from the kit.

The wooden heart is the final touch.

I'm entering it at Crafty Girl's corner - Hearts.


My next card is for Freshly made sketches

I've had the telephone part on my desk for a week because I was sure I had a die cut phone, but can't locate it. 

Instead I used a sticker saying "Age isn't important" plus a chipboard rectangle.



3 comments:

Kim S said...

I love your combination of papers - and the wooden heart is the perfect accent for this classic look! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

Cécile RIBON said...

What a great combination of vintage style patterned papers! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week.

Lori said...

This is a beautiful card, Julene!