Wednesday 28 November 2018

Time flies and Paper players.

It's pouring rain here so it is difficult to go outside. I'm scrapping to pass the time.

This layout has been done just for fun but also to put in my New York album.


I started with a Prima paper background and added white paint through a Prima mask.
I added a strip of grey patterned paper across the middle with lace across the bottom.
This gave me the idea of layering more laces, including the roses scraps.
As well as my photo of Brooklyn Bridge, I used teased gauze

 ,a FWAB in bronze, a flair button, a small tag and transparency saying time flies.
Note also the New York minute sticker signifying it was over in an instant.

The 2 smaller photos are Darkroom Door filmstrip.

Hope you like it! 

**********************************
At The Paper players there is this sketch.
My Christmas cards are done so I'm now making Thank You cards.

I've used pinks on this one.


1 comment:

laurie said...

Great card...love the pink!Thanks for playing along at The Paper Players, so happy you joined us!