Sunday 18 November 2018

Challenge Yourself

Challenge Yourself has this



I'm scrapping a memorable moment from our New York trip. We went to see a Broadway show, Carousel. It has long been a favourite of mine and the show did not disappoint!


I used a Prima paper from the Rossi Belle collection which looks like  old photo album corners.
Anyway, it is neutral so that helps.
I gathered lots of butterflies I had including stickers and fussy cut ones. There were also some rhinestone butterflies. My buttons are from my stash.
I included wood veneers as it adds dimension, the musical notes relate to the theme of the layout,as does the ticket. In between I put journaling words.
I'm in the photo on the left hand side.


This was the main Broadway show that we saw and was wonderful!


9 comments:

Becca Sadler said...

Interesting embellishment/motif challenge to incorporate for a layout but it especially is great for using the November CKC blog kit. I like how you used a circle format for your embellishments that mimic a round carousel! Terrific!

Sharon Fritchman said...

Absolutely beautiful, Julene! I love how you used the three elements here and especially like that photo! Thank you so much for joining us at Challenge YOUrself this month. We are very happy that you did!

Doreen Vasquez said...

Gosh, this is so neat! I'm a sucker for circles and using up bits and pieces!

Leanne Wagner said...

Fabulous work, those circles are done well, very neat and look so cute. Works well with the theme.

Carmen Crosseti Cohen-Henriquez said...

Julene, I love your layout, great design, beautiful little embellishments! Thanks for joining us at Scrap Our Stash.

ÅsaJ said...

Great take on the challenge! Love your design! Thanks for joining Challenge YOUrself! Hugs Åsa

Sherri Caramico said...

Love those circles filled with beautiful embellishments! Great take on the challenge! Thanks for playing along with us at the Challenge YOUrself Blog!

Patries said...

Great layout and a lovely wordplay on the carrousel...

Taru Jehkonen said...

Great page! Your circles is so cute! Thanks for joining Challenge YOUrself